I walk the streets of my little farming town and everyone smiles at each other and says hello and waves and stops to talk about this and that. But now we have a monster in our midst. A monster spreading hateful vomit. A monster making people feel unwelcome and uncomfortable in their own community.
I know the lady and boy who have been victimized. She’s a lifelong resident, and her grandson (the boy in question) is a frequent visitor. While working at the town’s grocery store I came to enjoy the big smiles they brought with them every time they shopped.
So far we haven’t found out who wrote it, but the news picked the story up and the police are investigating. I hope they find out soon so we can stop looking under our beds at night.
- meganpotentially said: Holy shit. This is disgusting.
- briannaleemcbride likes this
- bone-and-blood likes this
- pineapplicus likes this
- pineapplicus reblogged this from manicfix
- houseoflaurenduarte likes this
- manicfix reblogged this from alanharris
- apophatic likes this
- chloesanchez likes this
- rye-and-ginger likes this
- gigi-tastic likes this
- bammoo likes this
- matthewgallaway likes this
- oati said: All of the sad.
- oati likes this
- thelarch likes this
- alanharris posted this