"Hello, Service Canada general inquiries, I’m Susanne. How may I help you?" She said.
"Hi there!" I replied, "I really liked the piano music you played for me while I was on hold."
"Well thank you, sir. How may I address your inquiry?" She asked, again.
"Do you think the world will end with a big earthquake or a giant asteroid?" I inquired.
"… Sir, that sort of question is best left to be answered by someone other than the government of Canada. Do you have any inquiries regarding any of the branches of Service Canada?"
"Well, I’m unemployed and lonely. I just thought it would be nice to talk to someone other than the garbage man."
"I can forward you to the Employment section of Service Canada if you’d like." She said with a tone of worry.
"Okay! Could you play your piano music for me? I liked that piano music. It reminds me of when I took piano lessons when I was ten! I was kicked out of piano lessons, though, because I kept touching myself. … Hello?"
"Do you think maybe the Russians took over the government and that’s why they hung up on me?" I asked the garbage man.
"I don’t know. Would you fuck off?" He said back, obviously kidding because we’re best friends.
- the-cyclopes-are-watching likes this
- kattyzee likes this
- perfectlysafepenguin likes this
- xirapha likes this
- sibf likes this
- thefrogmom likes this
- riapt likes this
- brandonallin likes this
- curtisgrill likes this
- frankisaurusrex likes this
- alanharris likes this
- hatapon likes this
- rej0ice likes this
- thefrogman reblogged this from alanharris and added:
- thefrogman likes this
- electrichoney likes this
- sendmelies likes this
- matthew-in-florence likes this
- thisbeautifulmess likes this
- hobbitnotes likes this
- underthecypressbough likes this
- dressesdancingandtv likes this
- aedison likes this
- uhshyeah likes this
- queenvictoriathe1 likes this
- somethinglovely likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- rahrahrahweregoingtosmashtheoiks likes this
- captain-disaster likes this
- alanharris posted this