Find it here.
- Constantly worry about your perceived lack of national identity.
- Be an ardent fan of the Mother Corp (CBC).
- Learn your election ABCs (Anyone But Conservatives).
- Play/watch/think hockey.
- Drink coffee. Over 63 per cent of Canadians drink coffee daily. In comparison, approximately 49 per cent of Americans are daily drinkers.
- Be unfailingly polite.
- Don’t forget to wear a t-shirt that says “Canada” on it at least 3 times a month, and at all times while travelling abroad.
- Hang a picture of Queen Elizabeth II in your living room. Sing “God Save the Queen” every morning and every night. Tender kisses optional.
- Learn French. Just kidding, no one outside Quebec knows French.
- We are all cray for gay (and bi, and trans, and ect. ect.), so get used to it.
That’s it. Welcome to your new home. Please take your shoes off before coming in. Thank you.